This was posted in Monday 12th August 2013 at url http://procrastinators-anonymous.org/node/4961 and i have been seeing how it's true in my life several times since:
Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
fall down seven times, get up eight - japanese proverb
I have done the morning routine every day this week! It certainly makes me feel more in control of my day so I commit to continuing with it. Yesterday was a relatively good day and now I want to keep facing my fears and move forward.
- Check scary inbox and know you're OK with whatever is in there. Respond today!
- Continue to identify targets and send out requests (goal is three more)
- Start writing down questions (draft!)
- Start thinking about next chapter
- List areas I want to progress in and some actions
- wash dishes
- tidy 1st floor
- clean office
- integrate 3080
- work on perm. issue
- review open issues
- read 50 pp
- work on vit. course
- plan 100 in 1001
- set up appointment
- watch DVD (and put in mail)
- pick out 5-10 items to cull
11 meeting UI
1 pick up M if possible
12 call Dr B call RHils LM
325lawn 350run 3 bu trans etc 750 5 hisb 315KK
sun 10 YKP print BU efraim
Mon 815 seac board
print trans pay mag 20
people say motivation won't last. neither does bathing, that's why we recommend it daily
brush teeth / grooming
afternoon only today.
Good early start for me. Again left my phone alone before shower - that seems to work to get me here. It's still work to keep focussed while I'm at my desk, but I feel I am getting better at it because I'm busy and the things I have to do are slightly more obvious (although not necessarily easy)
Today I have already:
Today I will:
Must log fitocracy journal
Must write 3 good things that happened
Must do ABCDE optimism exercice.
Must clean for 30 mins
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Take shower
4. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone CLA meeting
6. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
7. Cook and eat breakfast
8. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
9. Go to the 12 noon telephone ACA meeting
10. Go to the 1:30 p.m. telephone UA meeting
11. Cook and eat dinner
12. Get dressed
13. Go to work at 5:30 p.m.
14. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone OA meeting
15. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
thankyou jalla for your lovely wishes yesterday and for starting this thread.
7.30 TLC and journal
12.30 lunch with K
2-3.30 prov with project
write to WIL
tidy living rroom
Eat healthy meal
Revisit planning calendar
bed by 11
THINGS I DID WELL
THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER
THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR
Web Sites and Techniques