Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Wednesday 8th January 2014
- Login to post comments
fudoshin: checkin: 16:04
Please do not leave advice or feedback. Thank you. Prayers welcome.
* restart run/walk program with first jogging day, b/c restarting with walking is too easy
* start laundry
* read two emais from dating coach
* order drugstore supplies online
* call chiropractor about car accident and the need to use auto-insurance instead of health insurance
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal
and praying for willingness to be willing to bewilling
Marcelor Wednesday CI
Yesterday did not go the way I had planned.
Today I still want to move 3 plants
Write personal emails
Go to the gym
Send scanned forms
Check where to send other form
kromer 10:25 CI
1)Fix Mu error (will do this soon)
2) rewrite section (working on this now)
3) Email to DP
4) check expts
5) NIH student bio
6) mail package, deposit check
7) microburst R's project
8) Finish making buffers
9) SOP draft, email out + ask about DIC
10) email J & A (or f/b)
11) See b/f!
KF Check In Weds 8th Jan 11:30
This is me, still checking in even though I have already wasted more than 90 mins.
Today I have already:
Email SD/T re deadline for numbers. (panic monster) Finish & submit my tax return Move money to pay tax Bins out before you go Unload DWdid this without even realising so when I went to do it, it was done! move car
The courage to change the things i can.
readings emails log diary check d address reply m, d, v call l for bday laundry wrap and sort gifts write cards tidy change bed linen accounts pack rehab bag schedule sort post email g back test gt b meet c for breakfast call m call a hop meet a go meeting bank Rm writing dinner rehab excercises HIO
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Get dressed
9. Go see my worker at 10:30 a.m. 10. Go to the 12 noon telephone Al-Anon meeting
11. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
12. Warm up and eat dinner
13. Take out milk crates 14. Take out trash
15. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
16. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
17. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting 18. Go to the 9:30 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
Thanks for letting me share