Show up (done), basics, plan
Thank you Jalla,I can't believe the starter, I have been "beating myself up" all day and went into "freeze mode" next step would have been "shut down mode" and the starter saved me from that. thank you.
ps did some procrastination awful items, have not been checking in every day, maybe it would be better if i did. it doesn;t hurt, why not?
Solidarity dear Vic. Hang in there. We are all in this together and all here for the same reason. I hope you have a good weekend, with lots of you time and I wish you all the best with everything! Hugs to you,
Ps. Many a day your posts have been just what I needed to read MANY DAYS! so thank you dear Vic. xoxo
10pm dinner done & about to fall into self pity & excuses about being tired. Instead I can see me having the satisfaction of doing hour & half of mcqs then bed. No internet surfing. Work tmr.
I admit that I am powerless over my procrastination and debt and that my life had become unmanageable. I came to believe that a Power greater than myself could restore me to sanity and I made a decision to turn my will and my life over to the care of God. I humbly ask God to remove my shortcomings. I pray constantly and unceasingly only for knowledge of God's will for me today and the power to carry that out.
Its not about the tasks - its about listening to the moment and going with the flow of the spirit - today.
Its not about the money, its about listening to the simplicity of need and contentment - today.
Ask for help.
Thank you again, jalla, for leading me into the day again.
7.30 cafe response to J and D, and note to J
9-12 work on writing
12.30 lunch with K
2-3.30 project at prov, take hazelnuts
write to A
prepare fish pie
5 walk w C
Bed by 11
THINGS I DID WELL TODAY
THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER
THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Take shower
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Cook and eat breakfast
9. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
10. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
11. Go to the 12 noon telephone ACA meeting
12. E-mail a couple of compulsive debtors to remind them of the PRG
13. Finish my numbers
14. Go to the bus station and get my monthly pass
15. Eat dinner
16. Go to work at 5:30 p.m.
17. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone OA meeting
18. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
19. Put up clothes
20. Clear tables
Thanks for letting me share
Progress not perfection... I battle with this. My best is good enough!
Web Sites and Techniques