Be kind to self. Release the past. Aim for consistency.
Make difficult phone call
15 min cleaning
15 min med
Abstinence from unplanned time.
Abstinence from relying on self. AA Big Book says to rely on God. Quoted in my bookmarks : scroll down to "AA Big Book on fears : relying on God not self-reliance:"
5. Develop and rehearse a daily plan of thinking and acting by which you will live that day relying on God, regardless of what may upset you or how hard the old urge to rely on self may hit you.
My Plan is this:
:) start timers
:) v task
:) time log
:) r task
:) s task
:) t task
- 11am pa phone mtg
:) sort tasks
:) do tasks
put away clothes
abstinence day counts
THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR (everything i "did well" comes from god, either thru gifts he's given me or the way he's transformed me)
fall down seven times, get up eight - japanese proverb
I am feeling a little panicky today, but I think I have a realistic plan
7 hrs of work, broken up as follows:
*1 hr time-logged work on scopus project (working on this now)
*1 hr to do small projects:
->Email about FACs
->Send out grant info
->Poster title and skeleton (15 min)
*Deal w/ Mvh mice (3 hrs)
*Send out LASSO info (2 hrs)
If I have more time, I will also contact K.
morning meeting (done)
sign one contract
evaluate second K
5 minutes clean desk
the courage to change the things I can.
Funny old morning. Been very reflective lately. A lot of things beginning and ending does that I guess.
I need to get a few thing done today. I will need to keep an eye on myself. I am very prone to distraction today I think.
Today I have already:
Not gpoing to happen:
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Take shower
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Cook and eat breakfast
9. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
10. Go to the 12 noon telephone Al-Anon meeting
11. Go to the 1:30 p.m. telephone UA meeting
12. Fix and eat lunch
13. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
14. Fix and eat dinner
15. Get dressed
16. Go to work at 5:30 p.m.
17. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone OA meeting
18. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
19. Clear the tables
Welcome to Doderbob, hope you are here again today.
Thankyou you jalla- great to see a swathe of starters. So today, courage to act - but even more the wisdom of choosing well. I so often find that faced with a choice I am like a rabbit in headlights.
my todos are piling up- a murky heap of shouldhavedones
7.30 cafe gather thoughts
9-12 work on writing - really plan this and get back to poms- but a light touch, G, please, give D plenty of room.
Eat healthy lunch
prioritise list below - and remove what I cannot do. don't make an unachievable List
1.30- 3.30 prov with project
Prioritise from the following
CV, tower business, Z and B, WILP, CC response, A, Y call
eat healthy mmeal
BED BY 11
THINGS I DID WELL TODAY
THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER
THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR
Web Sites and Techniques