Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
March 2, 2011
Have a wonderful March 2nd, everyone!!!
- Login to post comments
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
I would like to thank leavinghome for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 2. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone PA meeting 3. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA meeting
4. Take shower
5. Get dressed
6. Test blood sugar twice
7. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
8. Read Chapter 7 and finish the work
9. Start my portfolio
10. Eat brunch
11. Eat dinner
12. Go to meditation at 12:10
13. Go see my advisor at 1:30
14. Go to get help with my resume and cover letter.
15. Go to work at 5:30
16. Make bed
17. Wash dishes
Thanks for letting me share
March 2, 2011 - Leaving Home
Today I have a SIMPLE list. Or should I say short?
1. Read (actually, audiobook) "You Mean I'm not Lazy Stupid Or Crazy" sinceI just was told I have ADD for the first time...:cry: (I feel like I was just told I was born in another country or something -- identity crisis... anyway...) 1a. Tape 1 1b. Tape 2 1c. Tape 3
1d. Tape 4
2. Call Temple to confirm meditation session. 3. Swim 1 mile +==> Swam 1.5 miles (yay!)
4. Write up my notes from classes yesterday.
4. Read the textbooks for my classes tomorrow
5. Make solid lesson plans for classes tomorrow.