fudoshin: commitment : 11/22-12/18
Please do not leave advice. Thank you. Prayers welcome.
I would like to set the following requirements for myself . I intend
to keep these promises for one day, then one week, then until December
- I'm on time for classes and appointments and I turn work in
on time, when I say that I shall. What that means is that I am up to
date on the work I have due on the given day, not necessarily finished
with all the backwork. But if I have a paper due at a specific time
and date, I turn it in, on that date.
will exercise once a day or at least thirty minutes. One of walking,
jogging, running, swimming, taking a fitness class or karate.
- I will brush my teeth, floss, use listerine for thirty seconds and a periodontic brush each night.
- I will brush with a regular tooth brush each morning and use listerine for thirty seconds.
Why am I doing this?
- I need and want to finish my English degree. I cannot
afford to have an incomplete, as the dean will put me on suspension. I
need to meet with the DOR and get funding so that I can go to school
next term. But the truth is I want to do this, because I WANT to
finish my English degree. Believe it or not, this is shit I actually
do want to do for myself.
- I want to learn the math necessary
for me to continue on my MS program. I need the money from my MS
program in order to live right now.
- I want a fellowship for next term so that I can feel good knowing I'm employed and not taking out too much of a loan.
want to get an acting part in a Sofia Coppola film and I believe that
meeting the casting director every week will necessitate looking
spectacular each time I meet her. This means I have to be my best when
- I want to get an agent, and I believe that looking
good for a casting director and being seen by people in and around the
theater will help me get that big break I'm looking to get.
- Having my assignments done will lower my stress for my acting career and make me more available to myself.
- Having my assignments done helps me to feel motivated to work out.
- Working out helps me connect with my higher power, it helps me relieve any tension in my neck, and eschew neck pain.
- Working out helps me to do my school work and focus better as an actor.
a hot dude at school and I don't want to feel embarrassed about my body
whenever I see him. I understand my embarrassment is not about the way
I look, but the way I feel about myself. Making myself feel better
though exercise, accomplishment and being on time, will help me to own
myself and feel good about myself in the face of others, including
those I find attractive.