Top Ten Goals
This advice came from a book by Brian Tracy called GOALS! I recently started doing this again on a daily basis.
Every day, write down your top ten goals. Don't refer back to your last list, but start from scratch every day. Try to frame them in a positive manner i.e. (Be fit and healthy, rather than Stop eating too much) Don't worry if they change from day to day. Don't worry if they seem too big. Just write them down. Every day.
Here are mine for today. Share yours if you wish.
1. Become debt free.
2. Be productive, organized, efficient, calm and peaceful - feel that I'm doing the right things at the right time.
3. Be fit and healthy
4. Encourage my daughter to be happy and healthy
5. Be on top of all financial and legal stuff
6. Have a clean, well-organized, well-maintained, comfortable, loving home.
7. Become a top performer at work.
8. Become a better public speaker
9. Learn all I can about x (work goal)
10.Enjoy a creative hobby.