Wednesday 28 March 2007
Here I am on the West Coast (the Left Coast?) and it's 9:15 a.m. No daily thread has been started. I'm really baffled--no British posting, no East Coast posting. In fact, this is the first time I've ever started a day's bookending thread.
Anyway, my to-do list is all related to preparing both courses, which start tomorrow. And these need to be done only roughly in this order:
- start email lists for both classes
- email conference for extension on proposal
- sign up for computer service
- balance checkbook
- complete syllabus for class 1
- pay bills
- drop off reader for class 1 to copy shop
- get key copied
- choose readings for class 2
- complete syllabus for class 2
And this can go into this evening, and into tomorrow morning.