Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Wednesday 12th March 2014
- Login to post comments
Call WG Sort and put notes away Respond to urgent emails Review web for ESL jobs Apply to at least 5 ESL jobs applied to 4 jobs
katia check in
Red -business plan
Pink -apartment search
Orange -get all the clothes put away
Green -make sugar cookies w connor
Blue -make pie dough
Purple -BMs stuff
KF Check in weds 12th Mar 2.30pm
Today I have:
Still mostly in bed with a horrible flu which has me beat this last week. So today going to try to resurface a bit and get some things done.
readings 1,2 meditation text c back ask about photo place reply N tidy rubbish out find 11 file filing accounts look up infor a email a email c NB log diary sort date ad write email JN call K back printers photocopy phone fix sort letters post groceries email d unload g sort bag
Solidarity Edge- so relate. Best of luck with flyer and best wishes for a good day todayxo
This flyer is a nightmare.
- finish flyer
- reactivate apple id
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action - Walter Anderson
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone PA meeting
6. Get dressed
7. Clear out my storage unit
8. Go to the 1:30 p.m. telephone UA meeting 9. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
10. Get my mail 11. Cook and eat dinner
12. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
13. Go to the 7:40 p.m. telephone CLA activity line
14. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
15. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
16. Go to the 9:30 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
17. Wash dishes
18. Go through my papers
Thanks for letting me share