Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Tuesday 11th March 2014
"Things Do Not Change, We Change "
( As posted by Vic yesterday 10/3/14- Thanks Vic!)
- Login to post comments
Thank you Vic for starter
readings meditation email v back read cc notes get ready files away 13 files away fls text b gf rubbish out hospital ask a tns hio spk v and m reply c re meeting find m address dinner rest reply p wear splint rehab excercises meditation HIO
...Didn't finish the flyer. Got some work down on one of the case studies but I have 3.5 sections left as well as overall proofreading. This is a week overdue to my company's client. Going to finish it first thing when I get to the office. God.
Update: stayed extra late at work because of a client emergency drill and couldn't do much by the time I got back.
x arrange with D on med pick-up
x ask landlord about paint
x give s fridge measurements
- finish flyer
- pay gym
- reactivate apple id
- research and send spain city destinations
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action - Walter Anderson
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meeting, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Go to the 10 a.m. telephone UA meeting
9. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
10. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
11. Go to the 12 noon telephone CLA meeting
12. Go to the 1:30 p.m. telephone UA meeting
13. Skin and cut up my chicken and put the chicken in the freezer
14. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone DA meeting
15. Read ACA literature
16. Warm up and eat dinner
17. Go to the 6 p.m. telephone OA meeting
18. Go through my papers
19. Go to the 8:30 p.m. telephone ACA meeting 20. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share