Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Thursday March 6, 2014
Happy Thursday, Everybody!
Tool Six of PA:
Use Small Blocks of Time: Procrasstinators often have trouble doing tasks in incremental steps, and wait for big blocks of time that never come. When you have small blocks of time, use them to work on the task at hand.
Have a great proactive day!
- Login to post comments
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.--Benjamin Disraeli
kromer 11 CI
After a lot of really hard work recently, I've been giving into temptation to waste time as a "reward". Planned rest is great, but procrastination is not healthy!
So, today I need to
1) dose, check, wean+ type protocol for this
2) RNAse, proteinase treat
3) Update notes, calendar4) Update nb
6) compress 1/2
5) sp. diff re-write
7) public safety mtg
If I get all that done I'll be really happy!
kromer midnight CO
not perfect, but decent day! plus I spent some quality time w/ my roommate and did some chores.
a few more chores, then bed by 1am
Good night, all!
KF Check in Thurs 6th Mar 11:45am
Better outlook this morning. Yesterday and monday were very dark days. You need the dark to know the light as they say. I have a very supportive DH and a few friends I can be open with.
Today I have already:
spend 2 poms only on SD - don't worry about the overall issue - just allocate those paymentsdone 10, 10, 20,20 Call client if not heard before 2pm Have lunch
Thank you very much Lennon for the great starter and reminder of tool six. xo
readings meditation email K re r times etc HIO tidy hair laundry diary log NB call a m m ask m to hang curtains call s, p a back speak to v deal with C emails
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA meeting
8. See my therapist and another worker from the mental health center
9. Go to the store and buy groceries
10. Go to the pharmacy to get my medicine
11. Put away my groceries
12. Do numbers
13. Cook and eat dinner
14. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
15. Go to the 7:40 p.m. telephone CLA activity line
16. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
17. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone OA meeting
18. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share