Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Friday 31st January 2014
- Login to post comments
people say motivation won't last. neither does bathing, that's why we recommend it daily
put wash on
bring clothes up
tidy living room
readings meditation text a and l tidy laundry accounts c L tu L log yday email S back diary NB unpack rb emails email F back forward emails to F last week email C
Hazyjane Friday to-do/CI
Thanks Jalla, another lovely, grounding image to start the day :)
get up at 7am quick shower/wash hair/get dressed. leave in time for uni. stay at uni and read? definitely go to a meeting walk dogs cook something healthy
It's an inside job...
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Take shower 4. Get dressed
5. Fix and eat breakfast
6. Go to group therapy at 9 a.m.
7. Go to group therapy at 10:45 a.m. 8. Eat lunch
9. Go to the store
10. Go to the pharmacy
11. Get my medicine ready for the next two weeks 12. Cook and eat dinner
13. Go to the 5 p.m. telephone OA meeting
14. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
15. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
16. Go to the 8 p.m. online EA meeting
17. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
Thanks for letting me share