Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Tuesday 21st January , 2014
- Login to post comments
- clock 5 hours
-- implement/deploy ann. change 1.5 hrs
-- create test installations for customer fixes 2 1/4 hrs
-- take one required training class 45 mins
-- set up client/try it out 1/2 hr
- house cleaning
-- clean office
-- clear desk
-- clear floor
-- reorg. shelves
- practice guitar
- read for 45 minutes
- shovel snow
- pick up daughter
- submit reimbursement form
- pick 3-5 more items to cull
The numbers are because I'm using a random number generator atm.
1-4 - Break :)
5 - Affirmations
6 - Exercise :)
7 - Shower :)
8 - Shiva Nata :)
9-12 - Spiritual time :)
13-16 - Project C
17 - Housework: Hoover, wash up
18 - Social: Email Wendy, (not done) catch up w/Megan :)
19 - Call PO
20 - R notes
21-22 - Ebay :)
23-30 - Transcribing :)
Call hospital :)
Call docs 9am :)
Set 2nd alarm :)
Use the 3Ts method :)
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Take shower
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line 8. Get dressed
9. Get my lock from where I worked
10. Go to the Social Security Office and get proof of income and give a note.
11. Go to the state place and file for medicaid and food stamps
12. Warm up and eat dinner
13. Go to the 6 p.m. telephone OA meeting
14. Go to the 8:30 p.m. telephone ACA meeting
15. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
To face niggling fears and undermining uncertainties and negativity.
Yesterday - completely jetlagged and slept.
Today - better sleep, prayer, lots of to - dos:
emailed payroll, police request, printed form, rang g/ma, rang Mancy, healthy bfast
It is now 1110
make apt for B & W
lunch - healthy
library for study - read CNS DO MCQs!!!!
post presents - A&N, C&S
coffee w T
night study session
O Higher Power, help me as no one else can including myself.
readings meditation go over notes diary log yday HIO find address get ready appt N call D health store swap o bank v chemist b pick up post RM writing NY writing dinner ehab excercises HIO