Just for today...progress, not perfection...yesterday is history! Tomorrow is really just a mystery! The most important thing I can do for humanity today is:
eat a healthy lunch and drink my water!
bake a pie
gather all materials for classees
go, relax, and
2:15 ok, progress,not perfection! Now, I am settled on the couch, getting ready to trade while watching the game...
watch the game while grading
see how I can help a friend
get to bed at a decent hour
ok, I can't get in the shower yet...waiting for son to leave...while I am waiting I can straightened the living room...
ready or not, here I go!
God please guide me.
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal-
Hopefully not too jetlagged. Have 2 weeks before starting new job so opportunity to make the most of study. Various jobs to do this week but trying to not to lose picture of the mountain.
walk albeit gentle but counts as getting moving
reply K email
got to bedwhen tired (which is soon...)
Spiritual time :)
Project C :)
Email mum :)
Rubbish & recycling :)
Washing up :)
Article :) (part done)
Ask people re AR
Set 2nd alarm :)
Use 3Ts technique :)
The ’3Ts’ aka ’Timed Task Tomorrow’ method - 3 questions before doing something online:
Is it Timed (set a timer)? Is it a Task? If it's a sudden impulse, can I act on it Tomorrow?
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this websitem the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Go to the 8 a.m. telephone OA meeting
5. Cook and eat breakfast
6. Clear up my table
7. Write three questions for tonight's meeting
8. Go through my mail
9. Declutter the closet
10. Declutter the dresser drawers
11. Go to the 2 p.m. telephone CLA Literature Committee meeting
12. Cook and eat dinner
13. Go to the 5 p.m. telephone DA business meeting
14. Go to the 7 p.m. online EA meeting
15. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
16. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone PA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Web Sites and Techniques