Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Tuesday 7th January 2014
- Login to post comments
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal
so true Anything is possible
Want to take the time for some upkeep today.
Tidy bed/office, bath
One load of laundry
Move 3 plants
Write 6 outstanding personal emails
Then I will feel ready to print out 3 chapters, read through and plan what to do
Mend sweater in front of TV
Scan and email forms
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life,
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I have done today
1. Went to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 2. Went to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting 3. Went to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 4. Cooked and ate breakfast 5. Went to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting 6. Went to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 7. Went to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line 8. Went to the 10 a.m. telephone UA meeting
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
2. Go to the 12 noon telephone CLA meeting
3. Go to the 1 p.m. telephone CLA activity line
4. Throw stuff away
5. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone DA meeting
6. Cook and eat dinner
7. Read ACA material
8. Go to the 6 p.m. telephone OA meeting
7. Go to the 7 p.m. telephone OA meeting
8. Go to the 8:30 p.m. telephone ACA meeting
9. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
CI 1.7.14 Babarino
See list from yesterday. Thank you all for being here!
Got two items done. On to the next!
kromer 10:30 CI
Man I'm running slow
Today I need to:
1)Work on orders
->Check list and fill gaps->Finish ChIP buffers
->Design and order primers:This got held up by a technical error: I filed a bug report and won't be able to make progress until the bug report is addressed.
2)Work on dig. protocols
->Go through papers and take notes (started)
->Set expt date
3)Work on SOP(made a little progress)
4) Work on R's project
5) Go to colloquium
6) Write up synch results
7) Go dancing
8) Check expts
fudoshin: checkin: 12 AM
Please do not leave advice or feedback. Thank you. Prayers welcome.
* find out what the heck happened to my parcel from target.com
* eat dinner
* run/walk for thirty minutes
* start laundry
* brush teeth, floss, use listerine, periodontic brush, tongue brush
* take garbage out, including box in living room floor.
* read two emais from dating coach
readings meditation diary fls idy laundry emails log pack rehab bag reply d try to change appt t write letter BM filing fix light get rest of gift d and d bday gifts d and a buy bday card l and send buy cards v and f baby cards j and r baby gifts j and r chemist m and o groceries new schedule make optician appointment pool rehab bt appointment pick up ms, e, etc water plants dinner write with pomos rehab excercises meditation HIO