Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Wednesday 25 December 2013
Tuesday, 25 December 2013
. Goodwill to all
- Login to post comments
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter moving thank you
fudoshin: "spring-cleaning" on xmas:10:06 AM
Please do not leave advice or feedback. Thank you. Prayers welcome.
* laundry, especially the dress clothes that I'm going to hang up on hangers around the house
* walk five minutes, run 2 minutes, walk 3 minutes X 6 plus walk five minutes.
* b/t, floss, use listerine, periodontic brush
* film myself talking about movie for five minutes
clean phone and plug in phone
* clean ipod
woops double posted my computer is being funny!
what a beautiful starter and opener movingalong. Yes indeed- good will to all- today and every dayxoxo
xmas calls D,D,M,V xmas texts M,S drop presents to neighbours kids readings meditate text l, a, mp,c,c/,am tidy NB make dinner podcast write in journal text p from m count my blessings transfer to new diary all appts etc write 3 pomos watch dvd get room ready for N tomorrow tidy up rehab excercises skype d skype g HIO relax
people say motivation won't last. neither does bathing, that's why we recommend it daily
wash up 3x10
bag rubbish gloves
bath and wash hair
email st b
My Day Today
I wanted to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank movingalong for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to midnight mass
2. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
3. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Take shower
9. Get dressed
10. Go to a friend's house for Christmas
11. Warm up dinner
12. Go through mail for 15 minutes
13. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
14. Go to the 8 p.m. face to face NA meeting
15. Go to the 9:30 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
About today's thread-starter ...
Today's thread-starter acknowledges that our members live all around the world, and observe different customs and traditions and practices ... and honor different beliefs, philosophies, holidays, and calendars ... so therefore it refers to no specific celebration.
At the same time, the message celebrates that we are all one in the spirit of recovery.
(I post this greeting to PA every year, at this time of year.)
May you find peace and joy today, regardless of whether you are observing any specific festival or not.
May you find Serenity, Courage, and Wisdom. And the strength to carry on with all your tasks in a balanced way. May you find balance in all tasks related to: home, work, relationships, and self-renewal.
May you have the courage to say "yes" when appropriate,
and the courage to say "no" when appropriate.
And the wisdom to know the difference.
Blessings to each of you, as you each experience your own concept of your own Higher Power in your own way.
Know that none of us is alone.
Together we can do what we could not do alone. We have only to reach out our hands to find the power and strength to find recovery in each and every day.
Goodwill to all.