Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Saturday 21st December 2013
- Login to post comments
Rexroth Check In and Check Out
Friends I have decided to stop posting. Thank you to those who have given me support.
Best of luck to you for the future dear Rexroth.
call m Call n call c and offer r text g and m back readings meditate sort m email diary NB tidy reply m dinner do h write with pomos call d laundry write j podcast email v ,d and m. pack rehab bag for tomorrow rubbish out call a re tomorrow and key decide ps neighbours rehab excercises HIO
Well, that's annoying as lost today's list. So here it is again:
Done so far:
read paper/time w family
Essential jobs that I've been delaying..
- book flight
- hail damage quote
- payslip query
- buy skirt, top, dad's present
- print out returns slip
As for study: its ambitious to finish all the past q by tmr night - to concentrate on 10mins/q and blocks of time. To try to resist interruptions.
Peace for everyone's days!
A lesson of consequences...
So, I looked up the flight I wanted this morning then wandered away to read a book (unplanned, denial). Panicked, looked up flight again, thought the cheaper ones all gone, booked a flight for more money.... but they were there after all, just pure panic driven.
A lesson. Hopefully.
So, to restart each moment, each step, (a day is too much)...
Ok some biggies out of the way...
- hail quote done
- payslip enquiry done - sigh, its exasperating as they are basically holding my money....
---> I need to follow up with them via phone on Monday to ensure something happens.
- transferred some money for payoff/travel
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting 3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Go to the 8 a.m. telephone OA meeting
5. Go to the 8:30 telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:30 a.m. telephone OA meeting
8. Go to the 10 a.m. telephone DA meeting
9. Cook and eat breakfast
10. Go to the 11:15 a.m. telephone DA workshop
11. Cut onions 12. Cook and eat dinner
13. Clear off tables
14. Go through my mail
15. Take shower
16. Go to the 4 p.m. telephone Al-Anon meeting
17. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
18. Get dressed
19. Go to the 7:30 p.m. face to face NA meeting
20. Go to the 10 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share