Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Tuesday 1st October 2013
"Today, I will refuse to think, talk, speak, or act like a victim. Instead, I will joyfully claim responsibility for myself and focus on what's good and right in my life."
From The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie
As posted by Vic yesterday- (Thanks Vic!)
- Login to post comments
Wow wierd long painful day so good to read the above quote. Thank you Vic)
left to do
readings text back B and MP and D accounts diary tomorrow diary emails reply C and COC Staple new journals read them. rest get ready for L tommorow. HIO rehab excercices
Welcome back to the check in risingup. Wishing you all the very best!
RisingUp Daily Check-In Oct. 1st Tues.
Agnus CI...and CO
Good morning! Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. I like Tuesdays - they often feel sort of easy-going, past the pressures of Monday, not yet into the hurry-up, end-of-the-week-is-coming pressures. :-) So here's my best guess at what God has planned for my Tuesday.
marcelor Tuesday CI
keep moving forward
thank you to J
book SD travel and hotel, just do it
Thanks jalla (and vic) for the starter.
I am badly stuck on the work I most need to do. In the mean time I am getting a few other things done, but feeling lousy.
I will see if I can do just 15 mins writing to break the cycle, then try to start again tomorrow.
LATER: writing this here did help me to do 30 mins, although most of it was research rather than writing.
Thank you all for being here!
InnerTruth's check-in for Tuesday, October 1
Pay caterer (left message) Make up October calendar Get cash from ATM Get transit pass at Dsubway Pick up prescriptions 2 hour IFA
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Take shower
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting 6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line 8. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting 9. Go to the 12 noon telephone CLA meeting 10. Go to the 1 p.m. telephone CLA activity line 11. Go to the 1:45 p.m. telephone UA meeting
12. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone DA meeting
13. Go to the taped CLA meeting
14. Cook and eat dinner
15. Call three Al-Anon members
16. Go to the 6 p.m. telephone OA meeting
17. Go to the 7 p.m. telephone OA meeting
18. Go to the 8:30 p.m. telephone ACA meeting
19. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Mole"s check in
Thank you so much jalla and vic.
i can't believe it is October already..
7 prep for T
7.30 cafe with CAnd G
9- 12 work on writing with poms
review for C and S
Eat healthy lunch
p.o for change, cat food, Epsom and nuts
1.30-3.prov with project
3.30 - 6.30 M's ?
If this is not happening progress eu and make detailed plan forOct
eat healthy meal
work out finances
bed by 11
THINGS I DID WELL TODAY
THINGS I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER
THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR