Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Friday 22 June 2012
At each moment, I can forgive myself and make a new start.
'We'll thrive if we are given the freedom and encouragement to try again'
- Login to post comments
Progress: CI 6/22
(thanks chickadee for the rainbow & quotes!)
Off to a late start after a strange week filled with drama, emotional highs and lows.
Thank you to God for helping me get through these tasks, and for giving me the focus, courage, discipline, motivation, energy and strength to start doing the work I need so I can have money in my bank account.
Did 45-min. workout incl. aerobic, abs, legs
Paid phone bill Opened dental claim and organized paperwork
Breakfast, Lunch, Supplements Attended UA phone meeting for 1 1/2 hours
Work on 5 assignments, one at a time
Do small portion of step wkbk.
Watch my show/movie later tonight & relax
Listen to healing CD
1) fix arrow icons
3) work 1-2 hrs on ssl
4) investigate/fix customer img issue
5) estimates and due dates for open issues
6) clean office
8) requested code review
10) quality family time
Innertruth's 10 am check-in
Haven't been to this site for more than a week.
Just obtained a short-term assignment that could lead to more fulfilling work so I really need to focus on managing my time and not procrastinating.
Work for today:
10 - 11 - Update database
11 - 11:30 - Phone call with HW
11:30 - 1:00 - Produce 15 letters
1:00 - 1:30 - Telephone call to confirm names,
1:30 - 3 - Lunch, go to drug store
3 - 5 - Work on AG's website
5 - 6:30 - Produce 15 letters
6:30 - 7:30 - Run
7:30 - 8 - Dinner
8 - 8:30 - Wash dishes
8:30 - 10 - Defrost fridge
Things I will do today.
I'm thankful for my Higher Power helping me make it through this list.
1. Run errands
2. Do pickup at the chapel
3. 60 min. of exerciseGOT ABOUT 30 MIN COMPLETE 4. Clean kitchen for 15 minutes
5. Visit Marie
6. Clean Living Room for 15 minutes
7. 20 min of 12 step work
8. Do music work for chapel--send Stacy lyrics, put up hymns
9. Write DH a thank you
10. Go to WW concert. 11. Visit with Lisa--bring her some laughter on a day like today.
12. Get together with Mary Heinlein for book pickup. MOVED TO TOMORROW
13. Visit Lisa and Billy
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
I want to thank chickadee for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line 2. Take shower 3. Get dressed 4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
6. Fix dinner 7. Go to diabetic group 8. Eat lunch 9. Go to work at 5:30 p.m. 10. Eat dinner
11. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Thank you for the lovely picture, Chickadee.
I've only got 1.5 hours between meetings today
Just found out this afternoon's first meeting has been cancelled - Yippee!
return LAC notes fix in-tray find ASD papers do today's report read CSA chapterand log reading print Monday's papers
Cancelled meetings make us smile.