Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Saturday June 2, 2012
HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYBODY!
Promise 12 of PA:
Each action completed will bring the desire to take another action; each success will bring the desire for more success until one day without realizing it we are living the life of our dreams and these promises.
Have a great proactive day!
- Login to post comments
Online Meeting PSA
Someone please sign up to lead the meeting tomorrow! Thank you! :)
Sorry I haven't reminded people. Been sick :(
wip, I do need to e-mail you too!
tila - Sat
A nice day today, spending time with extended family.
Still, a long to-do list, hopefully I will be able to complete at least half of it.
Ch. 13; PT 35, 36 (total of 14) NOT DONE lunch, dinner movies?
kromer 10:05 CI
Busy day today.
I have some chores:
(working on this now)
Laundry Wash kitchen floor Financial stuff
3 contacts about A's funeral (one done)
List and collect books, plan
2 HF emails
I'm going to spend the eveing with friends
That will take most of the day, but I want to do a few other small things:
ES cell counts, email CE about protocol
Re-analyze my R8 data at a variety of thresholds
Plan for array analysis
Look for partial tumor images
OK, I guess I'll start with the kitchen floor and with the laundry.
First in a long time. Feel like I've been fumbling around in the dark. As the panic sets in, anxiety mounts, I finally hit the switch and... oh dear. Looks like I knocked quite a few things over while I was trying to find the light switch. Oh dear. And after being in the dark so long the light is hurting my eyes! I'm not feeling very grateful about being able to see because what I see distresses me!! BUT. Take a few breaths. Calm down. Rome wasn't built in a day. NOW. What's first?
PT CI Sat 2 Jun 2012
Check-In at 2:45am
Nice goal thought on the starter, Lennon. One of the notions that keeps me motivated.
Main tasklist for today:
1) Followup on notices and contacts - work
2) Followup on notices and contacts - nonwork events
3) Second Article for Newsletter A (edit from draft)
4) Banking / Bill payments
6) Laundry started
7) Call friend to set plans for Sunday event
8) Bed earlier (pref. by midnight)
Followup at 2:40 am Mon 5 Jun 2012
Results over weekend
1 ) Some progress
2 ) Some progress
3 ) Done Sunday (another day late)
4 ) Still Pending
5 ) Done late Sunday
6 ) In Progress
7 ) Done (and was pretty much on time to Sun event with wife's help).
8 ) Goal not met but improved (earlier than most previous nights).
In general, getting things done "just in time," which is typical for me. An obvious place for improvement.
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 2. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 3. Take shower 4. Get dressed 5. Go to the 10 a.m. telephone Al-Anon meeting
6. Test blood sugar
7. Eat breakfast 8. Go to the 12 noon telephone Al-Anon meeting 9. Scan computer 10. Eat lunch
11. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
12. Empty a tote of stuff
13. Inventory some of my books in my apartment
14. Test blood sugar before dinner
15. Eat dinner
16. Go to the 7:30 p.m. face to face NA meeting
17. Get tomorrow's forum ready
18. Declutter 100 e-mail
19. Go to the 10 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share