Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Gratitude Journal Nov. 9th , 2006
WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR TODAY?
- Login to post comments
Today I am grateful for my
1. I am grateful that I believe in and share my live with God
2. I am grateful for the practices of my faith which comfort me.
3. I am grateful for being born in the image and likeness of the God
I serve, and having both the challenge and opportunity of living
my life to the highest manifestation of that likeness.
4. I am grateful for the mercy of my God, who tolerates all my
imperfections and yet still remembers my name.(even when I am
down and have forgotten the name of my God).
5. I am gratful that every day I get a new chance to by reconciled
with my God, a chance to start a new. (A thing I must remember
when I am down)