Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Wednesday September 28, 2011
HAPPY WEDNESDAY, EVERYBODY!
Have a great proactive day!
- Login to post comments
Agnus drops in
"Routine is the shark cage that lets me swim safely in the real world." Anonymous
Hi Lennon! Guess we have double postings today...hope you have a happy day! Good 2cu.
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
Things I will do today
1. Take shower
2. Get dressed
3. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
4. Go to see my psychiatrist at 8 a.m.
5. Eat breakfast
6. Go to see the nurse at 10:45 a.m.
7. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
8. Eat dinner
9. Post and send out Al-Anon literature for today
10. Go to work at 5:30 p.m.
11. Go to the 11 p.m. telephone ACA meeting
Thanks for letting me share