Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Stephanie's Master List
- Decide on summer college class schedule.
- Decide on fall college class schedule.
- Work on dissertation research proposal and formally apply to PhD program.
- File 2009 taxes.
- File 2008 taxes.
- File 2005 taxes.
Check to see if I filed 2006 taxes.
- Apply for and obtain secured credit card; use as agreed upon with therapist and DA sponsor.
- Research and rebuild IRA, even if very slowly.
- Apply for book writing grant.
- Get passport pictures taken.
- Make appointment for passport.
- Actually attend appointment for passport.
- Acquire copy of 2008 police report against my ex-boyfriend.