OK This is my biggest area of procrastination. I feel upset when I think about it. I fing the whole thing really stressful. I have taken a few steps but I really need to be consistent about this even though I am out of my comfort zone.
I resolve to take one action a day towards getting work.
- Basic CV lite DONE
- Arrange volunteer position DONE
- Interview workshop DONE
- Start volunteer teaching When? TODAY Tuesday 20th
- Haircut When? TODAY Tuesday 20th (I hate getting my haircut don't like looking at myself in the mirror)
- Read CV book 2 chapters When? Wednesday 21st
- 1st temp agency
- Finish Admin CV lite
- Teaching CV - 2 pages
- Shop for summer interview clothes
- Interview practice CD- ROM
- Read Interview Techniques book
- Look on job sites - daily.
- Apply for 1 job daily.
- Arrange mock interview ?
- Find job search buddy?