Where I am today
I read the signs again and I have made some waves the last couple of years, Yeah me!
Disappointment is a way of life. We constantly disappoint other people and ourselves by not keeping our promises.
- Not really, not anymore, but I still take too many risks
We have enormous difficulty getting started on new projects, or transitioning from one project to another.
- Actually the oposite, I start projects and jump to the next and start another project, etc
We have a very poor sense of time, chronically underestimating or overestimating how long a task will take us to complete.
- Yes, I tipically overestimate out of fear, then spend a lot of the time procrastinating
We have difficulty organizing projects by breaking them down into steps; we don't know where to start, even when we're willing to start.
We are surrounded by clutter and disorganization in our homes and work spaces.
- Solve this one! I decluttered almost any area: pending: car and purse.
We are regularly late for appointments.
We are acutely aware of what we should be doing, or think we should be doing, and oddly out of touch with what we actually want and need.
- I resolved this conflict, very much in youch with what I want and need
We feel uncomfortable saying "no" to requests from others, and instead express our resentment through the passive resistance of
- Not anymore! I can say no, even to my mom!
We suffer from Demand Resistance, causing us to do anything and everything except the one thing we most need to do.
We are short-term thinkers, focusing on short-term pleasure while ignoring long-term well-being.
ok, room for improvement, but I feel good about the ones that are no longer part of my life. D :laugh:
- Login to post comments
4 hours 31 min ago
13 hours 27 min ago
1 day 4 hours ago
1 day 8 hours ago
2 days 2 hours ago
2 days 3 hours ago
3 days 2 hours ago
4 days 2 hours ago
5 days 54 min ago
6 days 6 hours ago