Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Sunday September 19, 2021
Have a productive Sunday!
- Login to post comments
Things to do
Things I will do today
1. Go to 12-Step meetings (Done)
2. Go to worship service (Done)
3. Get with my sponsor from a 12-Step fellowship (Done)
4. Go to a mental health meeting (Done)
5. Go to a mental health support group (Done)
6. Go through my e-mail (Done)
7. Wash dishes
8. Put groceries away
9. Put previously washed clothes away (Done)
10. Check my mail