Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Wednesday January 20, 2021
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts
- Login to post comments
My to do list - evening
1. grammar exam and writing exams (grammar - 90% done). Will take about 1 hour to finish both.
2. phone calls - S & ME (done)
3. print HW (done)
4. lesson plan Thursday (done)
5. review L & R exams (will do between 2 to 4 tomorrow)
6. email exams to TV - plan for 4 pm tomorrow
6. Lesson plans (Mon. Tues. Wed) - if time - Will do between 6 and 10 tomorrow.
Things to do
Things I will do today
1. Prayer and meditation
2. Get mail and go through my mail (Done)
3. Go through my e-mail (Done)
4. Sweep floor to a pile
5. Go to the bank
6. Continue to pick up stuff off the floor
7. Go to work
[x] read inbox
[x] action emails - Inbox zero!
[ ] s/g report
[ ] action from Q list
[-] go for a walk if it stops raining - it didn't!
[ ] ironing
[x] tai chi
[x] OU coursework
[x] lace or embroidery