Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Daily Check in 06/10/20 07:54 (UTC+1)
An object in motion stays in motion.
- Login to post comments
[x] read inbox
[x] Q filing
[ ] action emails
[ ] online shopping - Ocado/Lakeland
[ ] change bedlinen
[ ] study door handle
[x] shopping and errands
[ ] ring Maureen
[ ] pending tray
[ ] OU course, including tutorial dates
mega-celebration: the accounts are completed, they are added up and filed correctly!!!!!!
Action plan for today
1. REVIEW prediction sheet from yesterday DONE
2. Make new to do list today DONE AND new prediction sheet DONE
3. Time log today
4. Today's scripture readings DONE
5. Notes on 4
6. Review what was not done yesterday and do it.
7. Find unpublished paper from LR from previous questions PLE
OUTSTANDING FROM YESTERDAY
9:30-11:30 work meeting
Appointment at 18:55 today
19:30-20:30 MPS course online
Thank you card to P
Sympathy cards to Sc family and Fr John
Request Mass for Aoife
Meetings - fixed
18:00 meeting with J DONE