Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Monday 16th December 2013
- Login to post comments
Innertruth's check-in for Monday, December 16
Have been very lazy today!
Standing on my feet working 40 hours a week at a job I despise takes a lot out of me.
Task list for today:
Renew library books Wash dishes Throw out garbage
Vic 12/16/13 ck in
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal
the courage to change the things I can.
readings diary call furniture place call N fix room call hospital call DOM sec call DFP call C call BM call supplier post call d wait for delivery fs attachment wait for chair delivery meditation write K card call MP text d back canceling W tidy if no call L by 330 call Chemist go to HS to pick up foot splints bag for vs take j stuff and l suitcase phone call and appt sort L text t water heater post K card
Rexroth Check In 06.22
Woke early tired and relaxed. I have much to do but little that is urgent today. My focus is going to be on taking it easy and clearing up. I've achieved a lot over the last three months in buying and letting my flat. So...
x Up prayer reflection
x Check emails and posts
x Make and post this list
x Be in for delivery 13-1500 - delivery checked and stored
x Shower and clean up
x Deal with snail mail if any
x Go out 5ish for voluntary work
x Write and post two cards
x Email or phone re appointment on Thursday
x Wash up and tidy up the mess in my kitchen - still a little more to do
x Put dried clothes away
x Send cards to friends
x Wash new lot of clothes in machine and hang to dry
x Hand wash some clothes
x Tidy mess of papers on work table and elsewhere
x Work on final admin of flat - so its finished and the job is complete - completion is difficult for me - I've done a lot and it is so very nearly finished
x Write journal
x Prayer and reflection
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Go to the 10 a.m. telephone UA meeting
9. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
10. Take shower
11. Go to the 12 noon telephone ACA meeting
12. Go to the 1 p.m. telephone CLA activity line
13. Go to the 1:45 p.m. telephone UA meeting
14. Warm up and eat dinner 15. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone UA meeting
16. Fix snack
17. Get dressed
18. Go to work at 5:30 p.m.
19. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share