Demessifying Life, the Universe, and Everything
... is, of course, something I will never manage. I chose the title because most aspects of my life are such a mess that I don't know which one to pick. Also, I can't just say: "Ok, I'll start with demessifying my flat, and ignore all tax matters until that is done!", or "I won't do any physical exercise until my job training is finished!" - I have to work on most of them simultaneously. I started this thread to help me keep track of the whole process.
I plan to post here mainly when/if:
- I set a new intermediate goal, make a new resolution, make a new plan, or try a new method,
- there's noticeable progress towards a goal,
- there's noticeable regress, or something else gets worse,
- I find out that a method works especially well, or not at all, for me,
- I take a new inventory of the current situation,
- or there's something else I think I'd better write down.