Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Seeking an accountability partner
Hope having an accountability partner will help me.
- 60 years old
- Have my own business and a part-time job with an erratic schedule and am looking for a full-time job at the same time
- Underemployed because of my procrastination
- In same time zone as the U.S. east coast
- Have Skype
- I'm a late riser so I could work with someone in the U.S. midwest or the west coast
- Need an accountability partner who is working or looking for work
I was a procrastinator while studying for my two university degrees. When I went back to school at night I found that my procrastination disappeared because I had far less time with working, volunteer work and my studies and so managed my time accordingly. I often spent 70 to 80 hours a week on my schoolwork, job and volunteer political work, which tied into my full-time job as I worked in politics.
- Login to post comments
13 hours 26 min ago
1 day 15 hours ago
2 days 14 hours ago
2 days 23 hours ago
3 days 14 hours ago
4 days 15 hours ago
5 days 13 hours ago
5 days 16 hours ago
6 days 17 hours ago
1 week 14 hours ago