Hi, I’m Savio. I’m 21. Undergrad student in 2nd year MBBS.
1. I gym 4 days a week. I’m very happy with the way I look. (And the girls too. Ha-ha.)
2. I spend more time with the people I love, my gf, close friends and family.
3. I know things that make me happy and things I love.
4. I give myself 1 hour each day to be alone & have some quality time. Think. Write.
5. I've simplified my life a lot. My room is no longer messy, as it used to be. I made a rule to keep things that are most useful or loved and give away everything else. Almost.
6. I've been saving money & tacking my expenses for the last 5 months. And I've decided to start investing from January 2008.
7. I know the most important thing for me is to study. Learn...as I’m going to be a doctor one day. A very noble profession.
Before... my life was very passive. And accomplishing all this is a big feat for me.
But I’m not perfect. I have a problem.
Earlier, I've passed exams without studying. Yes, it's true. I did that by just applying things I learned practically (in hospital wards), whatever I understood in lecture & some common sense.
But I know, this isn’t a way to study. Esp. Medical. The problem is I despise studying. I associate lot of pain with it & have problems getting started & staying focused.
There are days when I do everything except studying. [I get everything done, so that I can avoid studying & still feel accomplished.]
I thought a few tips, personally from you all would be all that I need to keep me peeped up. Please help.
My Prelims are starting from 1st Oct. I have to study 4 subjects in the next 18 days.
It would make my life...
..A whole lot better.