Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
Sunday April 15, 2012
HAPPY SUNDAY, EVERYBODY!
Have a great proactive day!
- Login to post comments
Check-in during sunday apr 15th, 2011, AllOfTheAbove.
It's been strange days, in a strange way.
Then, probably I will do some useful, personal thing as well, during night.
Fear... you little bitch. Stop sucking it all.
Kim 15 Apr CI
morning & early afternoon I let slip by....
Things I hope to accomplish before the end of the day...
1) PA meetings tonight
2) Assignment - watching dvd
3) Get an outline completed for my paper, and at least the first page
4) Clean my desk
5) Self-help reading
6) Practice vioin for 2 hours. (part of my job)
Thanks for letting me share...
Todo list for April 15
Download thumbs for S, F, MI, D
Downloads fullsizes for S, F, MI, D
Prepare and send packages for S, F, MI, D
Make brain training
Update expense list
Prepare schema for PV
Send schema to M for PV
Make online test for O
- "A procrastinator's work is never done."
Chatbox PA 12step meetings on Sundays!
3:30pm Sundays Eastern Daylight Time.
For info, see this link:
movingalong's Sunday goals
hope, stamina, humor, and steadiness.
My Day Today
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone and online meetings, and my life.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting 2. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting 3. Go to the 8 a.m. telephone OA meeting 4. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone DA meeting 5. Test blood sugar after fasting 6. Scan computer 7. Get medicine ready for the week 8. Cook and eat breakfast 9. Take shower 10. Get dressed 11. Go to my mother's apartment to get food 12. Go to Walmart to get crayons, markers, and coloring books 13. Eat lunch
14. Test blood sugar two hours after lunch
15. Go to a religious meeting at 2 p.m. 16. Go to the rest of the online PA meeting 17. Go to the 4 p.m. telephone OA meeting 18. Warm up and eat dinner
19. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
20. Go to the 7 p.m. online EA meeting
21. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
22. Go to the rest of the telephone PA meeting at 9 p.m.
23. Go to the 9:30 p.m. telephone CLA activity line 24. Complete the CLA meeting format and send to a member
24. Work on my NA Fourth Step
25. Test blood sugar at bedtime
26. Inject insullin 27. Get tomorrow's forum ready 28. Do numbers 29. Go to the 11 p.m. telephone ACA meeting 30. Wash dishes
Thanks for letting me share