It is brilliant to be back. I have been happy with the drupal box, but this is fabulous! Thank you!!!!
I'm glad the site is back. It was really hard to do - many hours of programming and research. I feel good that I was finally able to do it.
Please do not leave advice or feedback. Thank you. Prayers welcome.
I have found that most recently, the biggest blockers in my procrastination are:
1) assuming that something is going to take too long and then just not doing it
2) feeling like something bad is going to happen while I'm doing it
3) media addiction: twitter, the news, youtube, even if it's self-building, it can be used as preventing me from whatever action I want to take
I am so thankful for this site being back, and so thankful for this program. What I want to work on for today is a single action: getting out there in my running clothes and jogging for five minutes. That's it, that's the daily challenge.
Book-end: I'm happy to say that I completed my five minutes of jogging.
check-in #2: Something I wanted to focus on are the keystone habits that give me personal power, but for right now I'm just doing it for base line self-esteem work.
1) Exercise, in the very least the running for the day.
2) Brushing and flossing my teeth. It's best that I do this at night.
Thank you for this inspiring image in the day starter.
Web Sites and Techniques