Please do not leave advice or feedback. Thank you. Prayers welcome.
My commitment is the following:
30 minutes of exercise at least everyday until I am done with my running plan (35 days or shorter), comprised of the following
1) a segment of my running plan, if there is one for that day
2) any combination of the following in order to get to 30 minutes:
* walking, running, swimming, dance class, aerobics, sculpting class, yoga, biking
The idea is to get out there.
Why am I doing this:
Oh, lord, here I am again...back in awareness that I am powerless over my compulsive procrastination habit! Why? Fear of failure? The great unknown? What will there be after I have done everything I need to do? As if I will ever have it all done! Well, here I go...
seizing the moment...while I am able...
it is 8pm...
I will start in one corner, and decide what to throw, keep, donate, sell...
God Help me! Your will, not mine!
Need to go to he bathroom and start a load of laundry first...
ready or not, here I go!
8:15 got the laundry in and put 3 garbage cans in the dishwasher to clean...after unloading the dishwasher...
now, I am out of breath!
I forget that I was very physically sick late last night and very sore this am...
no wonder I have no energy!
and all those stairs! Geez! I am not that old! Maybe I ought to take care of my asthma?
so, I will take a rest and see if I can get back to my room in a bit...God, please help me! Your will, not mine!
Still feeling yuk with this flu
Today I have already:
Solidarity to you. We are here to the best of our ability to support you in your journey.
I am reviewing a three-day course today that I have done in the past, and which is just about the only thing I've ever done which -- if I'm really in a rut -- gets me to of my own way and back into action.
After having my son over two years ago, my participation in this forum has dwindled down from a pretty consistent level of participation to practically nothing.
However, my disease is still alive and well, and it is clear -- as I try to get out of my own way -- that fellowship and accepting my powerless over this avoid ant compulsion would STILL make a huge difference.
Wish me luck today. I so have a tremendous desire to transform this sad, stuck state I've been in.
G-d, make me willing. Take me as I am, and help me humble myself to let in the more that is out there for me -- the more that you wish for me to be.
Yours in fellowship -
"[People] need to be connected to each other. Courage comes out of relationship; it doesn’t come out of willpower." Peter Block, author of Servant Leadership: Choosing Service Over Self-Interest.
KEEP COMING BACK.
KIDS CHANGE THINGS, HAPPY TO HAVE OTHER MOMS IN THE GROUP.
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meeting, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone CLA meeting
6. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone UA meeting
7. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
8. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
9. Call Wellcare to find out what they pay for diabetic supplies
10. Go to the 12 noon telephone ACA meeting
11. Go to see the doctor
12. Go to the 5 p.m. telephone OA meeting
13. Cook and eat dinner
14. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
15. Go to the 7:40 p.m. telephone CLA activity line
16. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
17. Go to the 8 p.m. online EA meeting
18. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone OA meeting
19. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Web Sites and Techniques