Thanks for starting the thread, jalla.
I was not horribly late to work today, however I didn't finish the flyer and there's a lot piling up at work and at home. Since I came home really late tonight I'm just going to (try to) finish the flyer so I can send it to the client tomorrow. I hope I don't get ranted at (which I deserve).
- finish flyer
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action - Walter Anderson
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.--Benjamin Disraeli
nice starter Jalla, esp what I need for monday." Things Do Not Change, We Change "
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone PA meeting
6. Take shower
7. Get dressed
8. Sort my books in my storage unit
9. Go to the 1:30 p.m. telephone UA meeting
10. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone UA meeting
11. Wash and dry my clothes
12. Read ACA literature
13. Get my mail
14. Warm up and eat dinner
15. Go through a couple of totes
16. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
17. Go to the 7:40 p.m. CLA activity line
18. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
19. Wash dishes
20. Do numbers
Thanks for letting me share
Web Sites and Techniques