Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.--Benjamin Disraeli
I've been 'off-plan' today, and it's almost 8pm already so I don't see myself really 'doing' much. I want to relax to be honest! It's Friday. I've had a long day and I need to eat, have a bath, and go to bed. And maybe watch a film and eat crisps and chocolate in bed... (no don't!!! oh but I'm so tempted...)
It's an inside job...
Surrendering to hope.
Nods head--I shall join you. Solidarityxo
i sent you email via the PA contact form
Thank you! I have just replied! have a good dayxo
WIll again "show up" and list my first 6 top-priority tasks. These are all small tasks so I expect to get beyond this, but I think it's been a good # to start with
1) dose, check
2) write up sorting
3) write up RA meas
4) make 5 slides(started)
7) notes from mtg
Man, today was a mess. I was off plan and not using the tools and generally not getting enough done.
I think I need to:
*schedule more break time so that I'm not a tired mess by the end of the week
*Use the tools! Timelog! Not surf!
Tomorrow is a new day.
Today I have already:
I haven't been here in a while. I would like to check in about my day.
Go to work and be there on time (I was 6 minutes late)
Set up Upstairs Room
Thanks for letting me share.
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meeting, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone CLA meeting
6. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone UA meeting
7. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
8. Take shower
9. Get dressed
10. Go to the library and print out a delegate form
11. Go to the store to get food
12. Go to the pharmacy to get some medicine
13. Get medicine ready for the next two weeks
14. Cook and eat dinner
15. Go to the 5 p.m. telephone OA meeting
16. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
17. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
18. Go to the 8 p.m. online EA meeting
19. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Web Sites and Techniques