I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meeting, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend
Things I have done today
1. Went to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Went to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Went to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Warmed up and ate breakfast
5. Went to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Went to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Went to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Called my therapist
9. Went to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
10. Went to the 12 noon telephone ACA meeting
11. See my Goodwill worker to sign a couple of forms
12. Empty my tote filled with mail and sort trash, recycling, and shredding
Things I will do today
1. Eat dinner
2. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7:40 p.m. telephone CLA activity line
4. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
5. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
5. Wash dishes
Thanks for letting me share
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.--Benjamin Disraeli
THX AND LIKEWISE JALLA
Love this quote you provided:
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
I have got a few things done today, some housework, posted an important document, walked the dogs, washed my hair, and met up with a fellow-student to work on our presentation for next monday. Ever since then, however, I've been on the computer doing not very constructive stuff!!!
So, it's now almost 5.30pm, in the next hour and a half I want/need to
When I get back from that I want to
It's an inside job...
Today again I have lots of tasks, but I will start by listing only the highest priority. If I get to ones farther down the list, great, but no pressure.
PAS staining (inc. coverslipping)
S8 staining (inc. coverslipping)
Mtg prep, notes
5 slides (started this)
cc bill, inc, geno
It was a good day!
Hi PA friends,
Still working on my list for this week, adding items 12 & 13, 14, 15. Thank you all for being here!
Project 1 (done 2.26)
Project 2 (in progress)
Project 3 (in progress)
Project 4 (done 2.25)
Project 5 (done 2.25)
Project 6 (done 2.25)
Project 7 (done 2.25)
Web Sites and Techniques