Today I need to:
Do an hour of reading/notes
Have lunch (now)
Run 3 miles
Take a shower
Check on experiments, dose (now)
Detailed notes from yesterday's meeting (now)
Submit histology, type Mvh, submit geno (now)
Update calendar and to-dos (now)
15 min cleaning
Microburst lab mtg
Mtg w/ adviser
Plan sonication expt and pick a time
Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal-
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
Grateful to see this today, needed to remember not to underestimate power of "showing up"
Already done: up and dressed, walked dogs, breakfast.
It's an inside job...
The numbers are because I'm using a random number generator atm.
1-3 - Break :smile:
4 - Affirmations
5 - Exercise
6 - Shiva Nata :smile:
7-10 - Spiritual time
11-12 - Meditation :smile:
13-18 - Project C
19-20 - Ebay
21 - Forum :smile: I need to actually post in my group next time
22 - Reply L
23-24 - R notes
25-28 - Wash dishes
29-32 - Jewellery
33-36 - Website :smile:
Pack book :smile:
Pack laundry :smile:
Wendy 3pm - Leave by 2.40
Set 2nd alarm
The ’3Ts’ aka ’Timed Task Tomorrow’ method - 3 questions before doing something online:
Is it Timed (set a timer)? Is it a Task? If it's a sudden impulse, can I act on it Tomorrow?
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Go to the 8 a.m. telephone OA meeting
5. Take shower
6. Eat breakfast
7. Get dressed
8. Go to the 10 a.m. face to face NA meeting
9. Cook and eat lunch
10. Clear up my tables
11. Go put up my totes
12. Go through my mail
13. Cook and warm up and eat dinner
14. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
15. Go to the 8 p.m. telephone CLA meeting
16. Go to the 9 p.m. telephone OA meeting
17. Go to the 10 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Web Sites and Techniques