-see about a textbook
-fill out and email form
-put clothes away
-fun time at mall storytime!
-post re event today
-list for playdate on Fri
-read business article
-pick up glasses
--ABA paper summary (start planning)
--Register for Conference
-- dental appt (DONE)
--QiGong before bed
--Call Plisic's office
-- Pay street, eye doctor
-- make chicken soup and prep for dumplings
In solidarity with you, Agnus. We will get better each day, we will.
Solidarity Agnus. Seems to me that you showing up (despite the challenges - and not copping out or hiding from reality) and your day of many next right actions is indeed strenght based!! I take inspiration from you. Thank you. Wishing you all the very very best for today. xo
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:45 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Go to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Go to the 7 a.m. telephone DA meeting
4. Cook and eat breakfast
5. Go to the 8:30 a.m. telephone UA meeting
6. Go to the 9 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
7. Go to the 9:45 a.m. telephone CLA activity line
8. Go to the 10 a.m. telephone UA meeting
9. Go to the 11 a.m. telephone PA meeting
10. Prayer and meditation morning and evening
11. Go to the 12 noon telephone CLA meeting
11. Go to the 1:30 p.m. telephone UA meeting
12. Go to the 3 p.m. telephone DA meeting
13. Warm up and eat dinner
14. Read ACA literature
15. Go to the 6 p.m. telephone OA meeting
16. Go to the 7 p.m. telephone OA meeting
17. Go to the 8:30 p.m. telephone ACA meeting
18. Go to the 9 p.m. online EA meeting
19. Wash dishes
Thanks for letting me share
It's hip in my workplace these days to be "strength-based" but I'm feeling really negative, so asking God to please help me surrender my attitude and just take the next small step.
Yesterday I blew a major deadline, costing my company a good shot at $15k. Can't find anything strength-based about that. Today it will become quietly public at work. I dont want to even show up. Sigh. But of course I will because the bills must be paid - they (the bills) are really strength-based, right? :P
So, squeezed in around the inevitable post-mortems with bosses, I will try to get the following tasks completed through the day:
Thanks for the starter Jalla :)
Get up at 8 am. UP. Dressed.
Finish readings and homework (because I didn't get them done today...) Wouldn't it be nice to get a couple of days AHEAD instead of a couple of hours behind all the time?
Leave in time to be on time (for a change. Make THIS a habit) Tube line down, ended up being late again :(.
Contact people I need to contact re Uni and late/uncompleted assignments. Where does it leave me? Can I salvage the situation?
Tidy bedroom. Made a start. Swept floor, made bed.
Cook healthy dinner.
Go to evening class.
Write wednesday's check-in. (Making this a habit.)
Go to bed.
It's an inside job...
Web Sites and Techniques