Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal-
Solidarity. Accepting what is and getting on is the best tool you have right now. Hope you can get it done without too much stress.
Week was up and down. Planned to get more done than I did.
My paper is due by 10AM on Monday and I have to finish it this weekend. My procrastination has left me in this spot and it's not worth moaning over. I just have to accept where I am and get on with it.
1.Work in 45 minute blocks with 15 minute breaks to take care of other needed things around the house ie laundry, tidying.
2. Take an exercise break mid-morning for energy/circulation/fresh air
I can do this!
Having a hard time this week so SP really good starter for today. Serenity to accept the things i cannot change, courage to change the things i can and wisdom to know the difference. I need to try to remember that the way out is through. Be self caring as i go through. Take the next right action. be brave. let go of what is not good for me. One foot in front of the other.
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I will do today
1. Go to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Take shower
3. Eat breakfast
4. Get dressed
5. Go to the church/food bank
6. Go to the 11:15 a.m. teleophone DA workshop
7. Go to the 1 p.m. telephone CLAWSO meeting
8. Call a DA member
9. Clear tables
10. Go to the 4 p.m. telephone Al-Anon meeting
11. Cook and eat dinner
12. Go to the 6:45 p.m. telephone OA meeting
13. Go to the 7:30 p.m. face to face NA meeting
14. Wash dishes
15. Go to the 10 p.m. online EA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
Web Sites and Techniques