Maint. basics, exer, plan, follow through, use tools that work good starter jal-
I want to thank my Higher Power for this program, this website, the telephone meetings, and my life.
I want to thank jalla for starting this trend.
Things I have done today
1. Went to the 5:55 a.m. telephone ACA meeting
2. Went to the 6:45 a.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Took shower
4. Ate breakfast
5. Went to the 8:30 a.m. telephone CLA meeting
6. Got dressed
7. Went to group therapy at 10:45 a.m.
8. Eat lunch
9. Went to Goodwill to get printouts of my income
10. Went to Social Security to give the papers that they asked me for
11. Went to the store
Things I will do today
1. Do numbers
2. Go to the 5 p.m. telephone OA meeting
3. Cook and eat dinner
4. Go to the 8 p.m. face to face NA meeting
5. Go to the 10 p.m. telephone DA meeting
Thanks for letting me share
The numbers are because I'm using a random number generator atm.
1-4 - Break
5 - Affirmations
6 - Exercise
7 - Shiva Nata
8-11 - Spiritual time
12-15 - Project C
16 - Hoover
17 - Wash up
18-19 - Aikido report
20-21 - R notes
22-23 - Ebay
24-30 - Transcribing
Set 2nd alarm
Use the 3Ts method
The ’3Ts’ aka ’Timed Task Tomorrow’ method - 3 questions before doing something online:
Is it Timed (set a timer)? Is it a Task? If it's a sudden impulse, can I act on it Tomorrow?
Better mornings result from not using technology first thing. I must remember this. I also got good sleep so that helps a lot too.
Today I have already:
Wooohooo it's Friday!
My problem seems to be that I do not know what to do. Or I think i do not anyway. I think first I need to brainstorm the things I _could_ do.
Web Sites and Techniques