For the past month, I have procrastinated on completing the tunic I started. The front and back didn't match up, the pattern didn't fit once I'd cut it out and sewed it together, and I sewed the sleeves in wrong - Too much of a bother! So, I slept on the couch for 30 days stewing because everything was laying on my bed, and I didn't even want to touch it.
I've been using PA for two days. This evening, I finished my tunic by using the Chatbox, and working in 10 min. bursts. I even managed to sew a sleeve in wrong again. I came close to freezing, but I stuck it out, and now I have a new piece of clothing hanging in my closet, and I can proudly say, "I did it myself!" :)