Seeking an accountability partner
Hope having an accountability partner will help me.
- 60 years old
- Have my own business and a part-time job with an erratic schedule and am looking for a full-time job at the same time
- Underemployed because of my procrastination
- In same time zone as the U.S. east coast
- Have Skype
- I'm a late riser so I could work with someone in the U.S. midwest or the west coast
- Need an accountability partner who is working or looking for work
I was a procrastinator while studying for my two university degrees. When I went back to school at night I found that my procrastination disappeared because I had far less time with working, volunteer work and my studies and so managed my time accordingly. I often spent 70 to 80 hours a week on my schoolwork, job and volunteer political work, which tied into my full-time job as I worked in politics.