ROUTINE STUFF DONE:
--updated my schedule with “socializing-okay
--responded to a political essay with a stirring essay of my own
hope you are all having a productive day!!!
Spent the day at an appointment must go back tomorrow
What I did so far
took out 10 bags of trash[done]
clean off stove
clean kitchen floor
Swish and swipe toilet
Swish and swipe sink
Swish and swipe tub
Gather documents for tomorrows appointments
Gather other items requested
reseach form guide
Make a list of the things I need to pack for trip
Make a list of the things that need to be done before I go
Youre ahead 10 to 3
Wait till the next time we play
Review and update master to-do list
follow-up from staff meeting
Things I Actually Wanted To Do Today - and DID
Things I Actually Want To Do Now:
--backup from thumb onto laptop
--back up laptop onto thumb
--install desktop PC
--laptop contents from thumb onto desktop PC
--organize accounting courses into notebooks
--install quickbooks tutorial
--find unit 4 of accounting and learn it
--watch 1 accounting DVD
Eerily quiet here...
No completions yet, but had a call from my Dad's old friend, Commander Vahe, and we needed to talk for a while. I need to go see him too.
Will check in around 11am.
Coffeed up, sentient, not yet dressed.
Will post around 1030am with progress.
where is pro?
Thanks for asking! :)
I was out of town and offline on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I was being massively unproductive. :P And today I am back!
and not checking in, if I recall correctly. It has been quiet around here of late.
glad she's okay
re quiet - hah - lets stir it up
Review and update master to-do list
Hey, iw2wh. Going to try and keep you company today.
1. Call customer and tell her I've finished (the high point).
2. Install the mouldings I have ready for my kitchen (I only have
3. Clean off the kitchen tble (This is something that either seldom
or barely gets done.)
4. Help a friend install a door. (I like visiting with him, and he's
helped me alot, but I've been hoping someone else would help him..)
5. Install a new light in my garage. (It hasn't installed itself yet,
and the longer I see it, the less I want to do it.)
6. Do regular tidying up. (From talking about it so much, one would
think it's spotless here. Not so). Does anyone have any suggestions
for battling clutter?
Didn't do as well as I hoped to today. I did do some decent cleaning, but cut my wood moulding wrong right off the bat. Plenty of scrap. Will get some new pieces when I'm near the hardware store. Darn. The light is up, but still needs stuff from the hardware. Was so frustrated I cancelled helping my friend till next week. I hope tomorrow is better. Goodnight.
I got a computer at that same store
how are you?
i am kind of surprised about that, actually.
I need to search courses on internet security and privacy.
This really annoys me: we received a message IMPORTANT, please book yourself on 'internet security and privacy' course!!!! They are
really obsessed or what? I'd better get this done otherwise the IT guy might just decide to remove internet access... Hello internet cafe!
Yesterday, dealt with part1. Much much harder than I thought.
Now dealing with part2 and part3. Part2 should be quick ( hopefully).
I can say I have made some real progress : website 2 !!!!
- website2 : part2, part3
- work with IT group for website1-5
- finance report
- Wrap kid's present and post ( lunch time)
- buy postcard and write postcard to aunt ( lunch time)
- send job advert for new tech guy ( lunch time)
- write list of people for Xmas/New year present, postcard( lunch time)
- pay home phone bill( lunch time)
- phone admin to check if received letter and messages and
who should have it now.( lunch)
- get tax return ( got fined!). new deadline is December... : work with accountant for 2 hours today.
- find courses on internet security and internet privacy.
- phone brother this evening to check he's done what he promised.
Web Sites and Techniques