Busy day tomorrow. Gonna have to miss school to get everything done. But I am making a decree right now that I will, for the rest of the week, not miss school due to procrastination on my part. I will leave my mom's house for school around 3:15 tomorrow, but before I do, I will.....
1. Wake up and take a shower
2. Complete my ECON homework
3. Complete all quizzes for GENB
4. Look over my stats book,.
5. Make an appointment with the X-Ray tech for my hip.
6. Complete my statistics homework after I get a good grip on what to do (might take all night).
I got really depressed after I missed an assignment, and I stopped using this. Things got horrible, and it reminded me of how much I need to bury this disease in it's own blood before it does just that to me. Nothing is worse than an unproductive weekend. Waking up around 9 tomorrow to take care of some business. Please wish me luck. I still have faith that someday I will beat this horrible fucking curse on my life.