Procrastinators Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from chronic procrastination.
new features on Web site!
I made numerous improvements and enhancements to the Procrastinators Anonymous Web site yesterday:
- New custom theme. (Do you like it? I've been tweaking the positioning and color scheme.)
- Ability to add smileys to comments and posts.
- Ability to upload a picture to your profile, and to add pictures to comments and posts. (Profile pictures may be inserted into messages automatically - not sure, haven't tried it.)
- I added some other new profile fields a few days ago - your birthday, location, male/female, etc. These weren't there when the very first members joined.
- Tweaked the color scheme on the Archives calendar so that days when new content was posted appear in red.
- Reorganized the navigation boxes - hopefully more logically.
- Added a chatbox. Not sure whether it works - it didn't seem to when I tried it, but maybe that's because there was no one else logged in.
- Added the ability to syndicate content based on type (e.g. you can subscribe to only new articles, or only new forum posts, etc.).
- Ability to display printable versions of content.
- Ability to receive email notifications of new content in selected areas.
- I thought I added a WYSIWYG editing capability, but I'm not seeing it so I don't know where it is. I'll look. :P
- I think there were a few other things, but I can't think of them at the moment. :)